This book of over 140 cases is designed for candidates preparing for
all surgical examinations, whether at undergraduate, postgraduate or
exit examination level. It will demystify and simplify the clinical
assessment of surgical cases and provides invaluable advice on how to
achieve success. The text includes top tips, acronyms and up-to-date
summaries of current practice based on the authors' personal experience
of surgical examinations.
- Cases are graded in terms of likely appearance in the examinations.
- Top tips emphasize specific subjects which cause confusion.
- The text provides advice on the most appropriate time to finish an examination.
- Examples of the common procedures and props that come up in the skill-based examination format are included.
fully revised Second Edition is now in colour and includes photographs
of key manoeuvres performed during specific surgical examination
- Includes a new section on communication skills
SOURCE: Amazon.comGET IT HERE
you save $10.12(21%)
To See Some pages from this textbook Clicks HERE