text book about Contemporary Fixed Prosthodontics now avaliable
Contemporary Fixed Prosthodontics
, 4th Edition is a comprehensive,
user-friendly text that offers dental students and practitioners an
excellent opportunity to understand the basic principles of fixed
prosthodontics. Dental EquipmenT clickHERE
This text provides a strong foundation in basic science,
followed by practical step-by-step clinical applications. Procedure
are presented in an organiz
ed, systematic format, and are illustrated by
over 3,000 clear, high-quality drawings and photographs, now in full-color.
The material is logically divided into sections that cover
planning and preparation, clinical procedures, and laboratory procedures
. The text also includes two invaluable appendices that
provide an updated list of dental materials and equipment, as well as a
guide to manufacturers
GET IT HERESOURCE: AMAZON.COM
- Follows ADEA curriculum guidelines for fixed prosthodontics
- Features hundreds of step-by-step procedures
- Integrates basic science with clinical applications
- End-of-chapter glossaries consistent with the most recent edition of The Glossary of Prosthodontic Terms (see above)
- Text boxes scattered throughout present quick facts and tips about selected artwork
key terms presented at the beginning of each chapter and set in bold
type within the text facilitates rapid information retrieval
format study questions offer the reader an opportunity to test his or
her knowledge and comprehension after reading each chapter
- Updated references support concepts presented in each chapter.
- Valuable appendices on dental materials/equipment and manufacturers.
contributors collaborate with the editors to present up-to-date
information and state-of-the-art techniques in prosthodontics.
- Full color design that creates an immediate visual impact and will help to better illustrate concepts
- Classification System for Partial Edentulism
- Extensive changes have been made to the content and illustrations of many chapters
- New and re-shot "step-by-step" illustrations.
- Updates in Implant-Supported Fixed Prosthesis including new illustrations and discussion on contemporary practice
- Chapters that focus on the essential aspects of prosthodontics and provide the information needed in day-to-day practice.
- Greatly expanded section on dental esthetics, focusing specifically on achieving the optimal cosmetic result for the patient.
- Expanded information on resin luting agents.
- Updates including a variety of new illustrations showing the effects of long-term follow-up.
Dental EquipmenT click HERE
Essentials of Dental Radiography 2011Textbook of Orthodontics with DVD-ROMMosby's Review for the NBDE, Part II (Mosby's Review for the Nbde: Part 2 (National Board Dental Examination)Clinical Problem Solving in Orthodontics and Paediatric DentistryRestorative Dentistry 2011Evidence-Based Practice: Toward Optimizing Clinical OutcomesDental Materials and Their SelectionClinical Cases in Restorative and Reconstructive Dentistry – August 2010 EditionIntroducing Dental Implants