Membership NO : 1
Posts : 1672
Join date : 2011-03-27
|Subject: Human Embryology Mon Mar 28, 2011 11:58 am|| |
This book presents in-depth coverage
the clinical and molecular biological aspects of human development. It
examines the relationship between basic science and embryology, and
describes potential clinical disorders arising out of embryologic
problems. A strong clinical focus, practical design, and superb
artwork-with more than 150 images new to this edition-allow
comprehension and easy application of the latest knowledge in this
rapidly advancing field. A user-friendly design enables you to review
the material in several ways, and online access to Student Consult
enhances your study of the subject and exponentially boosts your
- Follows a user-friendly design allowing
students to review material in flexible ways and instructors to tailor
the book to their specific needs.
- Reflects the most current advances in molecular biology and genetics.
- Offers chapters with illustrated timelines of the relevant embryologic stage.
a high-quality full-color art program, with excellent line diagrams
with a three-dimensional aspect, many color photographs of clinical
disorders, excellent black and white electronphotomicrographs, and line
drawings showing sequential stages of development.
GET IT HERE Related SubjectGrant's Dissector 14th edition (2008)Acland's DVD Atlas of Human Anatomy Glasklar Human 3DDiagnostic and Surgical Imaging Anatomy: Brain, Head and Neck, Spine Langman's Medical Embryology 10th EDSurgical Anatomy: The Embryologic And Anatomic Basis Of Modern SurgeryThe Developing Human: Clinically Oriented Embryology Netter's Clinical Anatomy: with Online Access (Netter Basic Science) Gray’s Anatomy: The Anatomical Basis of Clinical Practice Gray's Anatomy for Students
- Presents clinical cases in each chapter that place the content into a real-life context.
- Begins each chapter with a summary providing at-a-glance reference to key information.
Clinical Tasters following the summaries at the start of each chapter
that present a clinical case example related to the material for that
- Offers new chapters covering morphogenesis and
dysmorphogenesis, for expanded explanations of the making of an embryo,
focusing on cell-cell signaling pathways.
- Emphasizes important content through clinical (In the Clinic) and research (In the Lab) boxes - many new to this edition.
- Concludes each chapter with lists of references for further in-depth study.
access to Student Consult at www.studentconsult.com, where you'll find
the complete text and illustrations of the book online, and fully
searchable . "Integration Links" to bonus content in other Student
Consult titles . 200 USMLE-style questions to help you assess your
mastery of the material . embryology animations that bring the topic to
life . and much more