Primary Care Geriatrics: A Case-Based Approach
Designed for anyone involved in treating geriatric
patients, this New Edition continues to be the best comprehensive source for clinical solutions for the challenging geriatric population. Inside, you’ll find a wealth of information on the principles of geriatric primary care…detailed, case-based approaches to major geriatric syndromes…and presentations of common conditions and situations. What’s more, the 5th Edition now includes evidence-based medicine that helps you form a definitive diagnosis and create the best treatment plans possible and a BONUS CD-ROM
(Not included in download) containing supplemental materials.
* Incorporates engaging case studies throughout to illustrate all of the principles and key clinical information you need to treat your geriatric
patients as well as their families.
* Features a two-color layout that highlights the most important information.
* Provides evidence-based medicine wherever possible, giving you the most authoritative information on diagnosis, treatment, and management options.
* Features an interdisciplinary perspective
that reflects the field’s increasingly team-oriented approach to geriatric care.
* Presents USMLE-style
questions in every chapter for quick review before clinical cases.
* Uses a consistent format from chapter to chapter that lets you access the information you need fast
GET IT HERE
order now and save $24.95
===========================================Softcore Avaliable to Download Free old editionGET IT HERE