Membership NO : 1
Posts : 1672
Join date : 2011-03-27
|Subject: Procedures in Cosmetic Dermatology Series: Botulinum Toxin with DVD Mon Sep 26, 2011 2:02 pm|| |
his title in the PROCEDURES IN COSMETIC DERMATOLOGY SERIES presents up-to-the-minute, practical guidance on botulinum toxin
injection techniques shaping today’s practice. Succinctly written and
lavishly illustrated, it focuses on procedural how-to’s and offers
step-by-step advice on proper techniques, pitfalls, and tricks of the
trade-so you can refine and hone your skills…and expand your surgical
repertoire. You’ll find current, to-the-point guidance on the cosmetic
use of the toxin – edited by
pioneers in the field, Drs. Jean and Alastair Carruthers. Implement the
newest procedures into your practice immediately and confidently-with
the outstanding guidance you’ll find in this volume of the PROCEDURES IN
COSMETIC DERMATOLOGY SERIES.
- Covers the hottest topics-including botox aesthetics, facial
treatments, neck treatment, adjunctive treatment, pain relief, and
facial asymmetry-all in one concise, accessible volume.
- Features a wealth of color illustrations and photographs that depict cases as they present in practice.
- Discusses common pitfalls and emphasizes how to optimize outcomes, enabling readers to improve their technique.
- Highlights emerging topics in the field, with guidance on the newest developments in cosmetic surgery.
- Includes a comprehensive, instructional DVD containing video clips of techniques and procedures as well as the experts’ hints and tips.
GET IT HERE
- Use of fillers in combination with Botox to better sculpt the lower face
- Coverage of new fillers like Juvederm, Evolence, Radiesse and Perlane to keep you on the cutting edge
- New and expanded coverage of periocular treatment
- Highest quality video footage of procedures